Swim lessons at WAC provide children and adults with a safe, fun and supportive means of learning to swim. Five clubs offer kids swim lessons: Wauwatosa, West Allis, Greenfield, North Shore, and Waukesha. Our instructors love helping kids learn to swim. Private swim lessons are available for all ages – youth to adult.
| March - April 2013|
Member: Monday, February 18
Non-Member: Tuesday, February 19
Begin: Sunday, March 3
End: April 15-21
| May - June 2013|
Member: Monday, April 15
Non-Member: Tuesday, April 16
Begin: Sunday, April 28
End: June 11-22
|Click to download March-April Registration||Click to download May-June Schedule Registration|
Swim Lesson Class Levels
SIGN-UP & FEES
- 7-week sessions. Members: $50.00, Non-Members: $85.00
- Members can start signing up for classes 1 day prior to non-members.
- Sign-up lasts until classes are filled or session starts.
- Registration should take place at club where you will attend classes.
- Registration can be done in person, through the mail, or the phone.
- Please see special instructions for WAC-Wauwatosa Swim Signup above
- In all instances, payment must accompany registration to insure your child's spot.
- Michele Giuli at West Allis (414-321-2500)
- Mike Carpenter - Waukesha (262-544-4111)
- Pam Muellenbach at Greenfield (414-427-6500)
- Emily Madsen - Wauwatosa (414-443-5000)
- Sara Coleman - North Shore (414-228-2800)
- Or submit an aquatics inquiry...