Level 5 Personal Trainer
- BA Art and Education from Cardinal Stritch University
Fitness and athletics have been a part of Jenny’s life going back to being a Lettered Athlete in High School, and a collegiate soccer player. Since college, Jenny’s career focus has been on educating the next generation of athletes, teaching swimming lessons for 10 years, and having spent the better part of 20 years as a PE teacher for kids in grades K3-8.
- NASM Certified Personal Trainer
- Integrative Yoga Therapy 200HR
- Certified Yoga Instructor
- Mindful Yoga Academy Trained Mindful Yin Yoga Teacher
- Core Strength Vinyasa Yoga Trained Teacher
- Balanced Body Mat 1 & Mat 2 Trained Teacher
- American Heart Association CPR/AED
- Jenny’s experience as both a Yoga and Pilates instructor has led her to Personal training, making core and postural balance, strength, and stability as well as functional training her specialties. Whether you’re new to fitness, wanting to get off to a great and safe start, or want a training program that keeps you doing the things you love, Jenny will work with you to create a program specific to your body and it’s needs as well as keep you moving toward your personal fitness goals.
If you don’t see Jenny at the club, she’s probably running carpool routes around town for her 3 sons’ athletic and scouting activities, or hanging out, stand-up paddle boarding, and wake boarding at her favorite place on earth - the ‘Up North’ cottage she, her husband, sons, and labradoodle make as much use of as possible.
“If you don’t make time for your wellness, you will be forced to make time for your illness.”
We each only get this one body, so take care of it - maintain it like you would for your car, your house, your yard. It doesn’t have to be about pounding it out every day to the point of exhaustion, find something you love doing, and start your fitness journey there.