Level 2 Personal Trainer
- Kinesiology with an Emphasis in Exercise and Fitness at UW Oshkosh
- 2 Sport (Football and Baseball) Athlete throughout all 4 years of High School
- Honorable Mention Center Senior Year of High School
- Honor Roll Sophmore, Junior and Senior Year of College.
- National Academy of Sports
- Medicine Certified Personal Trainer (NASM-CPT)
- Adult/Child First Aid
- General Health and Fitness
- Weight loss/Weight Management
- Strength/Muscle Building
- High Intensity Interval Training
Outside of the gym, I love spending time outdoors and watching all Wisconsin sports. Being outside and in nature is something I have always enjoyed since a little kid. I enjoy finding new trails to hike and run with friends or my new puppy. My true passion comes in watching the Bucks, Packers or Brewers beat up on who ever they are playing! Bucks in 6!
Being at the gym and training is something that should not be looked down upon or dreaded. Each and every
person has their own fitness story and it is your choice on how you want to end your book. I strive to create a fun and welcoming training environment where all activity levels are welcomed. Whether you're a seasoned vet at the gym or just starting your fitness story, everyone always has the ability to improve and get better each and everyday! Wellness is feeling good both inside and out!