Level 6 Personal Trainer
I grew up in Finland where my childhood was filled with playing outside, climbing trees, dancing and practicing karate. I moved to California in high school and as a consequence, studying and learning a new culture became my priority. Sports took a back seat in my life until I joined a gym six years ago. As I became physically active again, my passion for getting stronger, learning new skills and challenging myself rekindled. It grew into my greatest passion. Working out became the transforming force in my life, instilling confidence, motivation and healthy eating habits and better mental health. This is why I got into personal training- I wanted to be that catapult in other people’s lives.
- NASM CPT
- NASM Corrective Exercise Specialist
- NASM Performance Enhancement Specialist
- Stick Mobility Coach, level 1
- CPR and AED
- Functional training
- Mobility and flexibility
- Skills based training: learn how to (and advanced variations of) push up, pull up, pistol squat, barbell squat, dead-lift, Turkish get up etc. with an awesome form!
- Kickboxing and boxing for fitness
- Strength training
- Corrective exercise for improved posture, post rehab and injury prevention
- Animal movement and flows
Brazilian Jiu Jitsu, kickboxing, weight lifting, hot yoga, cooking and baking, reading, listening to podcasts, spending time outdoors and hiking, traveling and exploring the world in good company.
Don’t try to look for quick fixes. Be prepared to put in the work consistently and make it a lifelong habit. This is why it’s important to have fun while working out. It’s ok to have bad days or fall off, just get back on the horse and try again. You’re capable of more than you think and I’m here to show you that.