Massage Therapy returns June 29*
- As a recommended precaution, after you check-in at the Front Desk using our self-scanners, please notify the front desk team that you have a massage session. We will be taking your temperature prior to the start of your session. Your Massage Therapist will also be following this protocol for your added peace of mind.
Anyone displaying a temperature over 100.0°F will get a secondary reading. Anyone confirmed to have a temperature over 100.0°F will not be allowed entry to the property and will be directed towards appropriate medical care.
- Your Massage Therapist will meet you near the Front Desk after you have both washed your hands.
- Hand sanitizer will be available in the massage room. Each massage room will be deep cleaned, disinfecting all touch points in between sessions.
- Masks are encouraged but not required.
- All transactions will be handled via credit card to minimize contact.
- Our 24-hour cancellation policy has been revised in that there is no penalty if they wake up with cold or flu symptoms and need to cancel on day of, but please notify us as soon as possible.
*Greenfield, Wauwatosa, North Shore, Menomonee Falls, Brookfield and Lake Country locations only. Massage at the Downtown location will return on August 3.