We invite you to use our club! To ensure a pleasant visit, please review the information outlined below. To protect membership integrity, the Wisconsin Athletic Club charges a daily membership fee to non-members.
Adult Daily Membership Fee: $20/day
Adult Daily Membership Fee with with a Member: $10/day
Minor (Under 18) Daily Membership Fee: $10/day
- Photo identification and completed guest registration form is required for all adult guests using the club.
- Each person must pay a daily membership fee.
- Each guest is limited to three individual visits or a one-week guest pass per year.
- Each membership is limited to two guests under 18 per day. (see below)
- Members must be 18 or older to bring a guest.
- Guests under 18 pay a $10 minor daily membership fee.
- Guests accompanied by members or IHRSA members pay $10 per guest daily.
- Short–term memberships are available for guests. See Member Services for options.
- Certain classes and services require an additional fee.
- Basketball and tennis court use is for members only.
- WAC Advantage members have guest tennis privileges. See Member Services for details.
- Guests are asked to abide by and follow all WAC policies and procedures.
- As a private athletic club, the WAC reserves the right to deny and/or revoke guest privileges at any time for any reason.
Guests under 18…
- The accompanying member or adult guest is responsible for the under-18 guest's behavior, conduct, and safety.
- Guests under 18 must be supervised by an adult 18 or older at all times.
- Minor daily membership fee includes up to 2 hours of Kids' Clubhouse.
- Guests under 16 must be in the Kids' Clubhouse or directly supervised while using the pool during times approved for minor use. Please see the current pool schedule.
- Guests must be 16 or older to use the fitness center or participate in any group fitness classes.
- Please use the same sex locker room for all children three years of age or older. Poolside locker rooms or specific restrooms are available at each club for any unique changing needs.
- All other Minor Guidelines apply.
Please see Member Services with any questions.