Greenfield - Masks Recommended, Not Required
There is no local ordinance requiring mask usage in Greenfield.
We recommend following all CDC guidelines:
- Face masks or coverings are strongly encouraged, especially when social distancing is not available.
- Stay at least 6 feet apart from others.
- Wash your hands often with soap and water. Use hand sanitizer if soap and water aren’t available.
- Stay home if you feel sick or if you have been exposed to COVID-19.
- Inquire with your physician about a vaccine.