University of Wisconsin- Milwaukee
Enrolled in Doctor of Nursing Practice- expected graduation in 2022
Marquette University - Bachelor of Science Degree in Nursing
Milwaukee School of Massage - Milwaukee
Kate Jordan Seminars - Certificate in Prenatal Massage
Professionally Trained Doula - Amy Gilliland – Madison
- Current Employment - Registered Nurse
- Waukesha County Technical College - Adjunct Educator - Health Sciences
- Froedtert Hospital - Forensic Nurse Examiner - SANE nursing
- Experience in Women’s Health, Labor and Delivery, and Post-Surgical nursing
- Current Employment - Massage Therapist Wisconsin Athletic Club (and Proud of it!)
- Experience as a Prenatal Nurse Massage Therapist for in-Hospital High Risk Pregnancies (13 years), Massage Therapist for a Tennis/Athletic Club for 20 years and experience with professional athletes (Milwaukee Bucks, Detroit Pistons, Miami Dolphins, and Clients from the Greater Milwaukee Open PGA tour).
- Continuous Career Healthcare experience since 1991. (That’s 30 plus years!)
- Voted Best Massage Therapist in Milwaukee by readers of the Shepherd Express
Wisconsin State Licensed Massage Therapist since 1999
Wisconsin State Registered Nursing License since 2002
NCBTMB- National Certification Board for Therapeutic Massage and Bodywork
Member Associated Bodywork and Massage Professionals
CPR Certified since 1993
Skilled at creating custom tailored massage sessions structured around a client's unique and specific needs. By remaining attentive and in tune with any complexities that may present, I am able to adapt
pressure, technique and pace to what the client needs. Although I utilize multiple styles of therapy, I am known for incorporating deep, muscle specific manipulation when appropriate.
Specialties include: sports injury, injury prevention, post-surgical, acute and chronic pain, relaxation, and prenatal massage.
Volunteer Doula, Volunteer Elementary Christian Formation Classes Instructor, Volunteer Volleyball Coach, Volunteer Community Educator
Avid Volleyball player for more than 30 years. I play 3 or more hours a week for the past 27 years.
Thoroughly Enjoy Yoga, Snowboarding, Kayaking and Hiking.n.
"She has a unique and easy way of just being with people that immediately puts them at ease. This coupled with her desire to provide the best care possible, makes her an incredible provider. I have watched her compassion and understanding work wonders for women and their families. She has a unique way of calming and soothing those that are in pain. I have been on the receiving end of her compassionate and skillful care and have benefited both physically and emotionally. Lisa has the special ability to make people feel safe and cared for."
- M.M. Certified Nurse Midwife, Ph. D.
"She is one of the kindest and gentlest people I know. She is not only an extremely competent and skilled Nurse with experience and interest in both maternity and women’s health issues; she brings a genuine warmth and compassion to every one of her patients both old and young. She will bring the highest level of professionalism and caring." - M.K. Milwaukee County Circuit Court Judge, J.D.