Massage Team Lead
B.S and M.S. from Eastern Illinois University in Kinesiology
- Certified and Licensed Athletic (ATC/L) Trainer
- Certified Massage Therapist (LMT)
- Certified through NASM as a Corrective Exercise Specialist and Performance Specialist
- Certified in therapeutic cupping technique.
- Head Athletic Trainer at Coker College
- Athletic Trainer for IMG Academies and Bollettieri Tennis Academy
- Worked with professional and high profile athletes and coaches.
- Soft tissue injury prevention and treatment.
- Biomechanics and human movement and how they cause injuries and dysfunction.
- Trigger point therapy
- Myofascial therapy.
Quality time with my family, anything outdoors, jiu-jitsu, reading, and learning.
Professional—The whole body and person needs to be addressed. If one area or problem is the sole focus, we miss so much more. Just because there is a problem in one area does not mean that is the problem.
Personal—Don’t fight the winds of change. As we grow, we will get steered in different directions. If we try to stay in one place, area, situation, or focus we lose the opportunity to become more. My life has taken many turns I never thought would happen and I couldn’t be happier.