Level 5 Personal Trainer
Currently enrolled at Carroll University for Exercise Science (2022)/ Physical Therapy (2024)
- NASM certified personal trainer
- CPR, AED and First Aid
- Division III All Conference collegiate athlete in track and field for pole vault and sprints
- 4 year high school varsity track and field athlete
- Captain of high school dance team
- Previous USGA competitive gymnast
Total body conditioning, flexibility and body weight workouts
Whenever I'm not studying or at the WAC, chances are you could find me in the outdoors. I enjoying hiking, kayaking or spending time on a boat with friends and family. I also love watching football and when I'm not at Lambeau Field I'm cheering on the Packers from home.
With a little push of encouragement you are capable of so much more than you originally thought.