- As a recommended precaution, after you check-in at the Front Desk using our self-scanners, please notify the Front Desk team that you have a Nutrition Appointment.
- We will be taking your temperature prior to the start of your appointment. Our team members will also be following this protocol for your added peace of mind. Anyone displaying a temperature over 100.0°F will get a secondary reading. Anyone confirmed to have a temperature over 100.0°F will not be allowed entry to the property and will be directed towards appropriate medical care.
- Please wash your hands prior to your appointment. Our team members will do the same and meet you near the Front Desk at the time of your appointment.
- Our team members will wipe down any equipment before and after use.
- During your session, we will be encouraging social distancing and minimizing any physical contact.
- To refrain from physical contact, please engage using elbow bumps, feet taps and ‘air’ high fives, or we invite you to create your own contact-free way to connect during your session.
- All transactions will be handled via credit card to minimize contact.