The following protocols are for One-on-One and Small Group Training (Max of 4 people)
- As a recommended precaution, after you check-in at the Front Desk using our self-scanners, please notify the front desk team that you have a personal training session. We will be taking your temperature prior to the start of your session. Your Trainer will also be following this protocol for your added peace of mind.
Anyone displaying a temperature over 100.0°F will get a secondary reading. Anyone confirmed to have a temperature over 100.0°F will not be allowed entry to the property and will be directed towards appropriate medical care.
- Your Trainer will meet you outside of the locker rooms after you have both washed your hands.
- During your session, we will be encouraging social distancing and minimizing any physical contact.
- Your Trainer will design your workouts to minimize the use of multiple pieces of equipment
- Your Trainer will have hand sanitizer available to use throughout your session, and will use a clean towel to disinfect all equipment before and after use.
- When available, Training may be done outdoors or in other areas in the club to provide for social distancing.
- To refrain from physical contact, we encourage you to use elbow bumps, feet taps and ‘air’ high-fives, or we invite you to create your own contact-free way to connect during your session.
- All transactions will be handled via credit card to minimize contact.