- Bachelors of Science, Major: Kinesiology
- Masters of Science, Major: Exercise Physiology
- Currently Pursuing PhD, Major:Exercise Physiology
Played softball and volleyball my
whole life. I continue to play recreational volleyball. I am currently
pursuing my PhD in Exercise Physiology at UW-Milwaukee with the goal of
teaching and researching in the university setting. My research interests
include human & sport performance, tactical athlete performance, functional
movement, heart rate variability, and musculoskeletal injury prevention. I
recently won an award at UW-Milwaukee for a research study conducted with my
advisor and will present these findings in Washington D.C. this summer
(2019) at the National Strength & Conditioning Annual Conference.
- CPR/AED/First Aid
- NSCA Certified Strength and Conditioning Specialist (CSCS)
- NSCA Tactical Strength and Conditioning Facilitator (TSAC-F)
- Tactical Training & Performance
- Functional Movement/Movement Efficiency
- Exercise Recovery
- Injury Prevention
I got married to my husband in January of 2019 and we have a Red Merle Australian Shepherd named Mocha. We enjoy hiking and exploring in the area, as well as grilling out at our new home.
My favorite quote for all things in life: "The man on top of the mountain did not fall there." Change and health
don't come easy but with hard work, we get closer each day and soon enough, we can each experience the view from the mountain top.