Parking Log & Entering the 411 Building:
The 411 parking structure is located on Jefferson St. one block south of Wisconsin Ave. When entering the parking structure, you will receive a parking ticket - you will need this ticket to exit later. The WAC is not responsible for lost tickets.
After you park, go the 2nd level of the parking structure where you will enter the 411 building. When entering the building, walk straight. You will come to a set of elevators for floors 3-19. Use the WAC's dedicated elevator that will take you to the 6th floor. Other elevators do not stop at that floor.
Most common mistake people make is they go to the 6th floor of the parking structure and try to enter the 411 building there. The only way to enter the 411 building is on the 2nd floor of the parking structure. Once you enter the building, you will go to the 6th floor for WAC.
- Parking is free for up to 3 hours with validation from Front Desk. Be sure to bring your ticket to the Front Desk.
- See parking garage for pricing over 3 hours.
- Pricing subject to change. There is a $15 charge for a lost ticket.
Parking is available in the following areas:
- 1st Floor - 2 Hour Visitor Parking
- 2nd Floor - 2 Hour Visitor Parking
- 3rd Floor - No Parking
- 4th Floor - Any Unreserved Stall
- 5th Floor - Any Unreserved Stall
- 6th Floor - Any Unreserved Stall
- 7th Floor - Any Unreserved Stall
- No parking in reserved stalls. Please obey all garage signs.
Street parking is also available. Please obey all street signs.