We invite you to use our club! To ensure a pleasant visit, please review the information outlined below. To protect membership integrity, the Wisconsin Athletic Club charges a daily membership fee to non-members.
Adult Daily Membership Fee: $25/day
Adult Daily Membership Fee, accompanied by a Member: $15/day
Minor (Under 18) Daily Membership Fee: $10/day
Please call your preferred location for guest hours.
Guest Access - 18+
- Photo identification and completed guest registration form is required for all adult guests using the club.
- Each individual must pay a daily membership fee.
- Each guest is limited to 3 individual day passes, 2 three-day passes or 1 seven+ day pass per year.
- Adult (18 or older) WAC Members are allowed to bring a maximum of two guests under 18 per day. (See guest access - under 18.)
- Certain classes and services require an additional fee.
- Outdoor Pool, Basketball and Tennis Court use is for members only.
- WAC Advantage members have guest tennis privileges. See Member Services for details.
- Guests are asked to abide by and follow all WAC policies and procedures.
- As a private athletic club, the WAC reserves the right to deny and/or revoke guest privileges at any time for any reason.
Guests Access - Under 18 (Minor)
- Members under the age of 18 do not have guest privileges.
- The accompanying member or adult guest is responsible for the under-18 guest's behavior, conduct, and safety.
- Minor daily membership fee includes up to 2 hours of Kids' Clubhouse.
- Guests under 18 must be supervised by an adult 18 or older at all times.
- Guests under 16 must be in the Kids' Clubhouse or directly supervised while using the pool during times approved for minor use. Please see the current Water schedule.
- Guests must be 16 or older to use the fitness center or participate in any group fitness classes.
- Please use the same sex locker room for all children three years of age or older. Poolside locker rooms or specific rest rooms are available at each club for any unique changing needs.
- All other Minor Guidelines apply.
Please see Member Services with any questions.