Email: [email protected]
- Bachelor's Degree in Exercise Science, 2009 - Marquette University
- Doctorate Degree in Physical Therapy, 2011 - Marquette University
- Licensed Physical Therapist, WI (2011)
- NSCA Certified Strength & Conditioning Specialist (2010)
- Marquette University Women's Volleyball (2005-2009)
- Lakefront Marathon Finisher 2009
- Middleton Marathon Finisher 2010
- Boston Marathon Finisher 2011
- Ironman Wisconsin Finisher 2011
- California International Marathon Finisher 2012
- 2x Spartan Race Finisher
- 2x Tough Mudder Finisher
- NSCA Certified Strength and Conditioning Specialist
- WAC Yoga Instructor (2014),WAC Group Fitness (2010), CPR/AED, First Aid
Core, Yoga, Posture, Running Analysis, Corrective Exercise, Plyometrics, Olympic Lifting
Triathlon, tennis, volleyball, swimming, biking, running, yoga, meditation, reading
"Hard work beats talent when talent forgets to work hard."
"Your body will argue that there is no justifiable reason to continue. Your only recourse is to call on your spirit, which fortunately functions independently of logic." - Tim Noakes
"Ego says, 'Once everything falls into place, I will find peace.' Spirit says, 'Find peace and everything will fall into place.' "
"Buddha was asked, 'What have you gained from meditation?' He replied, 'Nothing. However, let me tell you what I have lost: Anger, Anxiety, Depression, Insecurity, Fear of Old Age, and Fear of Death.'"