- Only one person will be able to access a lap lane at a time.
- Whirlpools have limited capacity. Look for signs posted in the pool area.
- Pool equipment (Kick-boards, noodles, etc.) will not be available for use or will require check-out
- Aqueous ozone sprayers will be used to disinfect areas and various items such as benches, door handles, shower valves and railings.
- Operations may vary from Club to Club based on the guidelines of the Club’s municipality.
- Limited pool furniture is available.
- As a recommended precaution, after you check in at the Front Desk using our self-scanners, please notify the Front Desk team that you have a private or group swim lesson. We will be taking your child’s temperature prior to the start of your session. Your Instructor will also be following this protocol for your added peace of mind.
Anyone displaying a temperature over 100.0°F will get a secondary reading. Anyone confirmed to have a temperature over 100.0°F will not be allowed entry to the property and will be directed towards appropriate medical care.
- Your Instructor will meet you in the pool area.
- During your group lesson, we will be encouraging social distancing and minimizing any physical contact between other children and the Instructor if possible. Due to the nature of learning how to swim, during some levels, our Instructors will have physical contact with each child.
- Pool toys and flotation devices are allowed; however, your Instructor will design each lesson to minimize the use of multiple pieces of equipment with limited to no sharing.
- The Instructors will properly clean and disinfect each piece of pool equipment with aqueous ozone spray after each lesson.
- All transactions will be handled via credit card to minimize contact.